Re-Open Saskatchewan Clinic Update
With uncertain times ahead we look forward to things getting back to normal. At this time things will look a little different around Allay Wellness Centre. Here is a few new things we will be doing and ask for your cooperation.
- We have decided to minimize the reception area to allow 6 feet social distancing. We would recommend everyone wait in their vehicle and come in just before your appointment time. This will allow us extra time to make sure everything is properly sanitized when you come in and allow proper social distancing in our small reception area.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before and after your appointment. Masks are now mandatory so please wear one into the building when you arrive.
- Our staff will be in the required PPE and take all extra measures to sanitize and ensure everyones safety.
- Payment options will be Tap, Direct billing, or we can send you an invoice that you can enter your credit card information on your phone. This will reduce reception area use. Payment will still need to approved before leaving the clinic.
- All receipts will be emailed
- If you are not feeling well, have been out of the country or in contact with someone who is sick, please stay home.
- If you are new to the clinic please go to the NEW CLIENT tab and fill out the forms accordingly. We ask that you email your forms to email@example.com or bring them to your appointment. Thanks
With a few small changes to keep everyone safe we are very excited to get back to work doing what we love. We miss all of our clients and can't wait to get some human interaction!! We want to insure you even with the changes above you will be in the same good hands you have always been in, hopefully leaving the Allay relaxed, feeling better than you did when you walked in, with a smile on your face.
Welcome Sarah Welsh RMT to Our Team
We would like to welcome Registered Massage Therapist Sarah Welsh to the Allay Wellness Centre Team. Sarah graduated from the Western College of Remedial Massage Therapy this year and is excited to start her career. Sarah is passionate about Massage Therapy and can offer anything from a Deep Tissue Massage to a Relaxation Massage. She is friendly, knowledgable and her massage technique does not disappoint. Direct Billing Now Available to all insurance companies shown below!
Direct Billing for Massage Therapy and Chiropractic
We are currently direct billing for the following insurance companies. If you would like your massage direct billed please come 15 minutes before your appointment to get your account set up. You will need your insurance card as well as a copy of your doctors note (if required by your insurance company). Click here to Book now!
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Veteran Affairs Blue Cross
- RCMP Blue Cross
- Great-West Life (If you are a Canada post employee you will have to submit manually)
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Sun Life Financial
- Manulife Financial
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Standard Life
- Equitable Life
- Desjardins Insurance
Please Note : Your claim may be audited! One in twelve claims go through an audit. When this happens we ask that the client pays for their treatment and submits their own receipt. Direct billing is done prior to having your massage in the case that this happens.
Andrea Rossler New Prices
All treatments with Andrea will increase $5.00 per session effective January 1, 2021. Andrea does not accept new massage clients but is still accepting new clients for Cold Laser Therapy.