As of Friday, September 17th, the use of a mask is mandatory in all indoor public spaces in Saskatchewan. Please bring your own mask to your appointments. We thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
- We have decided to minimize the reception area to allow 6 feet social distancing. We would recommend everyone wait in their vehicle and come in just before your appointment time. This will allow us extra time to make sure everything is properly sanitized when you come in and allow proper social distancing in our small reception area.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before and after your appointment. Masks are now mandatory so please wear one into the building when you arrive.
- Payment options will be Tap, Direct billing, or we can send you an invoice that you can enter your credit card information on your phone. This will reduce reception area use. Payment will still need to approved before leaving the clinic.
- All receipts will be emailed
- If you are not feeling well, have been out of the country or in contact with someone who is sick, please stay home.
- If you are new to the clinic please go to the NEW CLIENT tab and fill out the forms accordingly. We ask that you email your forms to email@example.com or bring them to your appointment. Thanks
Alberta Blue Cross Direct Billing
We are pleased to announce we are now offering Direct Billing to our clients covered by Alberta Blue Cross. If you have Alberta Blue Cross coverage please bring your insurance card to your next appointment. This applies to Massage Therapy and Chiropractic appointments only.
End of Year Benefits
With the end of 2021 nearing it is time to use up those yearly benefits. Please don't wait till December to start booking these appointments as December is our busiest month and fills up very fast with people using their benefits before year end. We look forward to seeing you!
Sunlife Direct Billing Update!
Starting December 1st there will be some changes to our Sunlife Direct Billing. We ask that everyone brings in their insurance card again starting December 1st so we can set up a new account for you and continue to offer the convenience of billing Sunlife directly. If we don't have your Sunlife numbers you might be asked to pay.
Direct Billing for Massage Therapy and Chiropractic
We are currently direct billing for the following insurance companies. If you would like your massage direct billed please come 15 minutes before your appointment to get your account set up. You will need your insurance card as well as a copy of your doctors note (if required by your insurance company). Click here to Book now!
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Veteran Affairs Blue Cross
- RCMP Blue Cross
- Canada Life (If you are a Canada post employee you will have to submit manually)
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Sun Life Financial
- Manulife Financial
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Standard Life
- Equitable Life
- Desjardins Insurance
Please Note : Your claim may be audited! One in twelve claims go through an audit. When this happens we ask that the client pays for their treatment and submits their own receipt. Direct billing is done prior to having your massage in the case that this happens.